chamber tomb cut into in tufa stone was discovered in
the village of Il Passaggio in the vicinity of Mezzavia
(Percano) in 1950.
The tomb consists of a single cell with four loculi
cut into its side walls and one loculus cut into the
far end wall featuring a carving of “tutsitui”.
This tomb may be dated back to the Hellenistic period
(late 3rd – early 2nd century B.C.).